It sounds like the start of a joke, but this unlikely thing just happened recently near Lake Tahoe. Imagine the surprise of the officers as a standing bear casually opened the door and entered the office. They look cool headed as they follow the unexpected visitor back out the door not long after this on the video.
“We had an unexpected visitor last night at the facility,” California Highway Patrol’s Donner Pass division wrote on Facebook on Nov. 18.
The footage shows the bear step into the commercial vehicle enforcement facility in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe, then drop down to all fours. It wanders past some vending machines and out of camera range.
For more videos, click here >>> www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/video-gallery
- Cornell course teaches black holes could be linked to ‘racial blackness’
- REVEALED: Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade.
- Female Lead Cast in HELLRAISER Reboot with Gender Swapped Pinhead
- Australia Man Builds Life-Size Hot Rods From 1,000’s Of K’NEX Pieces
- A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids’ Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here’s What They Found