It sounds like the start of a joke, but this unlikely thing just happened recently near Lake Tahoe. Imagine the surprise of the officers as a standing bear casually opened the door and entered the office. They look cool headed as they follow the unexpected visitor back out the door not long after this on the video.
“We had an unexpected visitor last night at the facility,” California Highway Patrol’s Donner Pass division wrote on Facebook on Nov. 18.
The footage shows the bear step into the commercial vehicle enforcement facility in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe, then drop down to all fours. It wanders past some vending machines and out of camera range.
For more videos, click here >>> www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/video-gallery
- A Bold New Theory Proposes That Humans Tamed Themselves
- The EU has revealed its true nature: a federalist monster that will not stop until nations are abolished
- What Historical Figures Really Looked Like Will Change How You Perceive The Past
- 11-Year-Old Iranian Girl Gets the Highest Mensa IQ Score, Beating Einstein, Hawking
- Wisconsin workers embedded with microchips
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.