It sounds like the start of a joke, but this unlikely thing just happened recently near Lake Tahoe. Imagine the surprise of the officers as a standing bear casually opened the door and entered the office. They look cool headed as they follow the unexpected visitor back out the door not long after this on the video.
“We had an unexpected visitor last night at the facility,” California Highway Patrol’s Donner Pass division wrote on Facebook on Nov. 18.
The footage shows the bear step into the commercial vehicle enforcement facility in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe, then drop down to all fours. It wanders past some vending machines and out of camera range.
For more videos, click here >>> www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/video-gallery
- Tiny & Nasty: Images of Things That Make Us Sick
- Scientists Invent Particles That Will Let You Live Without Breathing
- STONE ME Inside Mike Tyson’s cannabis empire that makes £500,000-per-month and promises a luxury 418-acre weed-themed resort
- A chunk of Yellowstone the size of Chicago has been pulsing. Why?
- Coronaviruses Similar to The COVID-19 One Have Just Been Found in Pangolins